1) Conduct and attend liturgical and doctrinally resonant services with timeless appeal. Educate yourself about the Liturgy and its continuity from Mosaic to Early Church to Reformation to today.
2) Frequent communion, weekly confession, daily catechesis and prayer are very beneficial.
3) Cultivate rich spiritual friendships.
4) Seek the positive. Best construction. Look for what is right before looking for the wrong. Praise before criticizing. Take the perspective of the other before defending your own position.
5) Joyous recreation should be lauded and encouraged.